Our Gloss Enhancement Detail will freshen and protect the look of your vehicle’s paintwork. It is where you will start to see the benefits of professional detailing.
As well as the paintwork being significantly improved this detail will also renew the appearance of all other exterior areas such as chrome, aluminium, plastic and rubber trim. This detail is meticulous and thorough and ensures that your vehicle is once again very pleasing to the eye.
It includes a single-stage machine polish which will inject life back into the paintwork, increasing the gloss, depth and colour. Please do not confuse our machine polishing skills with those of a body shop, which use a ‘mop’ and polisher to do a ‘quick job’ on the paint. Our work is highly skilled using specialist techniques. We use only the very best products available to ensure a superb and exceptional finish.
Wash marring as well as oxidisation and fading dull and flatten the look of the paint finish. These imperfections are eliminated, enhancing and restoring the lustre of the paintwork, bringing it back to its original intended beauty.
The type of protection applied will be discussed with you prior to the detail, ensuring that the product selected best suits your requirements. Swissvax Shield Wax is included as standard but you may wish to upgrade to another type of protection that is more durable such as a ceramic coating. Please see list at the bottom of the page.
- pH neutral snow foam pre-wash applied to vehicle, removing surface grime and dirt prior to wash process
- Alloy wheels decontaminated and cleaned with pH neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes
- Wheel arches, all door shuts and engine bay (optional) cleaned with citrus based degreaser
- Multi stage, 2 bucket wash using luxury pH neutral shampoo and lamb's wool wash mitts
- Vehicle rinsed and then fully hand dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Paintwork decontaminated using a clay bar, fully removing all embedded contaminants such as industrial fallout, brake dust and tar as well as leaving a perfectly smooth feel to the paintwork
- Paint depth measured using electronic paint thickness gauge to ensure there is an adequate level of lacquer/paint to work with
- Single stage machine polishing process carried out using fine polishes to remove very light wash marring whist increasing the gloss and depth of the paintwork.
- Vehicle wiped down with ultra soft microfibre drying towels ensuring all residue is removed after the correction/refinement process
- Paintwork cleansed with pre-wax treatment to aid bonding of wax
- Swissvax Shield Wax applied to all painted surfaces
- All chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished
- Heat resistant PTFE wax applied to alloy wheels
- Tyres cleaned, conditioned and protected
- Rubbers and exterior plastics treated and protected
- Water repellent treatment to all exterior windows
- Interior vacuumed and surfaces wiped down to remove dust
- Paintwork wiped down and final vehicle inspection carried out
Estimated time: 2 days
Small: £180* (Fiat 500, VW Up)
Medium: £220* (VW Golf, Porsche Boxster)
Large: £260* (BMW 5 Series, Jaguar XF)
X-Large: £310* (Range Rover, Audi Q7)
Paintwork Protection upgrades
Gyeon Q2 MOHS topped with Gyeon Q2M CURE or Kamikaze Collection Infinity Wax. Gyeon Q2 MOHS and Q2M CURE are the ultimate hydrophobic quartz coating combination offering stunning levels of gloss, protection and up to 18 months durability. Kamikaze Collection Infinity Wax combines the best of both worlds, the amazing gloss and slickness of a wax but with the durability of ceramic coating. In tests, washing up liquid, neat degreasers and a pH11 alkaline failed to remove this hybrid coating.
Durability is up to 2 years. £120 - £190*
Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light topped with Gtechniq EXOv3. These two coatings combined offer light swirl resistance and great protection against chemicals, dirt, iron fallout, salts and oils. EXOv3 is a cutting edge top coat offering sensational water repellency, wet looking paintwork, and durability. It can be used on all painted surfaces including clear coat or matt finishes.
Durability is 2-3 years. £190 - £260*
Kamikaze Collection MIYABI COAT topped off with Kamikaze Collection ISM PRO HYDROCARBON COAT. MIYABI COAT is a glass coat layer which offers significant swirl resistance and prevents contaminants from bonding to the treated surface. ISM PRO is a revolutionary, all-new formulation that is only available to Kamikaze Collection Certified Detailers. As an ideal top coat it offers extreme water repelling properties and an outstanding candy gloss shine that is only surpassed by the ENREI coating.
Durability is 2-3 years. £270 - £370*
Kamikaze Collection ENREI COAT is a highly developed state of the art two-stage sealant offering the ultimate in protection and gloss whilst significantly increasing the hydrophobic (water beading) properties of the finish. This in turn removes the risk of any water spotting occurring. It has a thick, layered effect which when cured forms a smooth, extremely hardwearing film. ENREI COAT is only available to professional detailers who have attended the Kamikaze Collection training day ensuring that the application is performed correctly, preserving the performance of this outstanding product.
Durability is 3-5 years. £320 - £420*
Individual Coatings & Extras
KOCH CHEMIE 1K-NANO PAINT PROTECTION: £60 - £130 (12 months durability)
KAMIKAZE COLLECTION MIYABI COAT: £120 - £190
KAMIKAZE COLLECTION INFINITY WAX: £120 - £190
KAMIKAZE COLLECTION ISM PRO COAT: £160 - £230
GYEON Q2 ANTIFOG APPLIED TO INSIDE OF GLASS: £30
Engine Bay Detail WITH SWISSVAX MOTORSHINE plastic PROTECTION: £40 - £60
Brake Caliper Painting: £40 per corner
Interior clean with leather protection: £80
Fabric Protection: £40
*Please note that all prices shown are for guidance only, as no two commissions are the same. Price dependent on model of car and condition, all prices reflect the amount of hours spent.
**This service is available up to 90 days after we have carried out one of our other detailing services on your vehicle. We do offer maintenance packages on an annual basis; bi-annual, quarterly, bi-monthly, monthly and bespoke terms. All of these services are offered at a discounted rate when compared to our standard priced treatments and applications.