As the COVID-19 coronavirus situation continues to develop, I would like to reassure all customers that I am open for business as normal but with the necessary precautions in place to safeguard the wellbeing of customers and myself.
Please see below:
- A hand washing facility with antibacterial soap is now available for all customers to use
- For face to face contact I am following best practice to maintain a two metre distance between myself and you as the customer to help prevent the spread of the virus
- There will be no handshaking
- Payments can be taken via card or BACS prior to the collection of your vehicle, however if you wish to pay on collection please note that the card machine will be wiped down with an antibacterial surface wipe after each use
- Your keys will be wiped down with an antibacterial surface wipe
- The interior of your vehicle will be fully cleaned with antibacterial surface wipes prior to your collection
If you are finding it difficult to get to me then please ask about my fully insured enclosed car translation collection and delivery service which is now available at a discounted rate.
I will continue to bring you the service experiences that you love in the safest way possible. It is still just as easy to get in touch with me, this can be done by phoning the landline, my mobile, email and social media.
Thank you for your continued support and hopefully things will return to normal soon.